Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Day Off

I have been enjoying my day off today!
It is a cloudy, rainy day,,,,,,Cool temperatures!!!
NICE!
AND
I have been watching the hummingbirds fight over my feeders! I have had so much FUN doing that!! Robbin and I walked outside to fill a couple of the feeders and we just stood there and watched the show! They were so caught up in chasing each other they didnt even notice us! Sometimes they would buzz right by our heads!!!! I LOVE IT!
My husband set up my camera on the tripod next to the window and I sat on the couch with the remote and I think I got some good pics!! I'll have to look at them later,,,,and I will post any good ones!
We wanted to set up the camera outside and get some shots but it is too rainy!
Ok let me get back to my favorite hobby!

No comments: