Sunday, September 21, 2008

Robbin's Special Gift!


My youngest sister (Sara) who just got married, took my daughter to Build-A-Bear,,,,,,,,
It was her gift to my daughter for being Flower Girl!
So one night after we had dinner, Sara and Dave took Robbin with them and they didnt tell her where they were going! I didnt go, I thought it would be so much MORE Special if just the 3 of them went!
My daughter says all the time that her Favorite animal is a cheetah! So that what she got! You cant really tell by this picture but the cheetah had a Crown on her t-shirt! SO Robbin named her QUEEN ELIZABETH!
Queen Elizabeth has "3" hearts! One for Robbin, one for Dave and one for Sara! She also ROARS!!
She got Lots of attention at the airport!! LOL
(Aunt Sara made this week VERY SPECIAL for Robbin! and Robbin followed her around like a puppy! It was so sweet!)
Robbin also got a t-shirt and a tote bag that says "FLOWER GIRL" on it! Robbin also got her first Manicure and Pedicure, complete with little flowers painted on her nails and on her toes!
Thank You Aunt Sara!!!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

Steph, I had to comment when I saw that picture! Haleigh LOVES cheetahs, too! She wanted me to ask you to tell Robbin "hi" for her and she hopes she can go to Vacation Bible School with her again one day!

Amy

The_Gertster said...

Aww that is SWEET! I will tell Robbin!

MrsClare08 said...

Well, she is welcome and you are welcome! If we could've done more for her that week we would've! We just don't get to see her much so we wanted her to know how special it was! I hope you both had a wonderful trip up here! We already can't wait to see you guys again!!!