Monday, September 21, 2009

Nature Week

I am running a bit behind on my "blogging"! I wanted to write this last week,,,,,,but unfortunately, something is wrong with my laptop!!! UGH!!!
Robbin and I got to see all kinds of WILDLIFE last week! We LOVED it!!!
One day I saw the turkeys again,,,,this time I only saw two,,,,,but as I looked closer, I SAW BABY TURKEYS!! Awesome!!
One morning on the way to school we saw something running along the side of the road,,,,,at first, we thought it was a dog! He was just running along in his own world,,,,,I said, "Robbin, that is not a dog!" But I wasnt sure if it was a coyote or a fox????? It looked too big to be a fox---but it had a big bushy tail, like a fox!!!?? Anyway, he finally turned and looked at us and then ran away.
That same day, we were coming home from school and Robbin said "Look Mommy! Look Mommy!!" I said "I dont see anything!" Finally, I looked out her window and I saw an owl! It was flying right along with us! It flew up and lit on a power line,,,,,we sat there and looked at it until it flew away!

Last week was NATURE WEEK at our house!!!

No comments: