Sunday, December 29, 2013

I havent felt very good this whole month. I dont know whats wrong with me!?!!? I do have a couple ideas tho. First thing is, I think my main problem is sinus-related. Ive been having headaches, I have felt swimmy-headed, I have had vertigo, when I swallow, my ears pop. Most of the time, I just want to lay down in a dark room and have peace and quiet. Do you know how hard it is for me to have moments of peace and quiet??(Its very rare and just nearly impossible!!!)
Also I dont know what's happening to me as I get older,,,,,,,,I dont get excited about Christmas. Oh, I get excited about the meaning of Christmas and the whole Christmas story. I love that part of Christmas!! This year we got to be a part of the Christmas Angel Prison Ministry. We had the opportunity to help a homeless family. We got to go as a family and sing Christmas carols to some folks in a local Nursing Home. We got to help a family in need in another state!  All of that was wonderful!! But the part I am talking about is decorating the house, buying gifts, trying to work a full time job through all of that!! To me, that isnt fun. I dont enjoy it. It is stressful and it is just more WORK! Around my Birthday I had some days off,,,,,,,I didnt feel good that whole time! I ended up sleeping alot!
So anyway,,,,,in many way I am sorry to see Christmas go,,,,,But in many MORE ways, I am GLAD to see it go! Let's get back to normal!!
My family says I am a Scrooge! I guess I am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: