Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 Books

I dont know if I wrote about this before or not,,,,,Guess I need to go back and look!
I am reading "2" books right now! My best friend, Robbin wont believe it!
But I AM!!!!!
One is just a small book my MOM sent me for Mother's Day. I LOVE IT! It is called THE PRAYER OF JABEZ. That is one of my MOST favorite passages of scripture in the BIBLE (I Chronicles 4:9-10) It is the prayer of a man in the Old Testament,,,,,a man that few people have ever heard of:Jabez.
But he had a POWERFUL prayer:
Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain.

A Powerful prayer that we should pray everyday!

(I will post another entry about the other book I am reading,,,,,,)

1 comment:

Robbin said...

Oh my! I am quite impressed for sure. Maybe this could be the start of something good and you could read some of those very good books I read.
It is a nice prayer for sure.