Monday, April 14, 2014

I took my daughter to school this morning and then I came back home and laid down. I fell back to sleep right away. I had a dream that it was the end of the world. Ive never had a dream like that before. Chris said that when I fell asleep the night before there was a movie on that was about light vs dark,,,,good vs. evil. It was about the end of the world. I wasnt really watching that movie,,,,,,but that night,  I did fall asleep while it was on. 
Now I only remember bits and pieces of the dream. I remember I was with a co-worker and my daughter. There were other people there,,,,I dont know who they were, but I believe they were the same age as my daughter. There was a moment in the dream when I completely lost it. But then I knew I had to pull myself together and just make it through the best I could.
I remember driving our car on a muddy road,,,,,and I came to a spot where I got completely stuck in the mud and the car was sinking deeper and deeper. I told everyone to get their cell phones. I remember all I could think about was calling my husband,,,,,,,I was telling my husband about this dream and he said he was in heaven. I said "What are you trying to say?" we both just laughed. 
Anyway,,,,,,,I just remember everything being total CHAOS,,,,,,there were some SCARY people in that dream.  There were some tense moments.
This dream surprised me. I am a Christian,,,,,I am not worried about the end of the world. Jesus said "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world."

No comments: