Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stressful Week

We are preparing to go visit my family in Illinois for Easter.
This week has been SO Stressful! I am SO ready to go!!
We have been pretty busy at work,,,,,Not only with customers, but I had deadlines to meet and things that had to be done before I go.
Today we took our bulldog to the VET. He is a yard dog, a country dog and not used to riding in the back of the truck,,,,,So I rode back there with him. When we got there, they were kind of busy so we just sat outside. A lady came out of the office with a Boxer,,,,,Her dog was going nuts and Skeeter was going nuts,,,,,I held on tight, but Skeeter got out of his collar and went after the Boxer! We got them apart and they were fine,,,,,I felt bad for the lady, I told her I was so sorry. She said it was OK. She was just glad both dogs were OK. 
Then after all that,,,,,We took Robbin's bunny to a friend's house. My husband tried to dump her out of her carrier. He was kind of rough, I thought,,,,and in the process her back foot got caught in the carrier. She panicked,,,,,we panicked. We were trying to get her free and she started crying out,,,,screaming!! I felt so bad! We got her free. I gave her some food and I was petting her, trying to console her and she BIT ME!! UGH!
We finally made it back home and I am trying to do laundry and get packed for our trip! 
I am sooooo ready to go!

No comments: