Thursday, July 17, 2014

I have such MIXED emotions today. 
I was away for a meeting for 2 days. At the end of the Meeting I was hit with some 'news' that upset me. I cried all the way home. I had so many thoughts running through my head......At one point I even thought 'its time to move and its time to change jobs'

I come home and my husband isnt home yet. He is still at Church.
I am able to calm down, after that I am just exhausted!

So today I get up and its time for my husband to leave again. I feel like I havent had time to talk to him. I miss him, I need him right now.

But throughout this whole thing,,,,,,my daughter has been here! She is Awesome! My daughter is so Special! She has such a servant's heart. She is all about being helpful,,,,,,,to me and to her Dad. When I came home yesterday, she knew I was upset. She immediately wants to know how she can help me. She's only 13 years old!

Everything will be all right. This news that I received,,,,,,it just made me feel like I am a total failure.
One of my 'fellow managers' told me to keep my chin up and keep my eyes on the Lord and everything will be all right. In my heart, I know she is right. 
So I will move forward.

No comments: