Thursday, June 18, 2015

Good and Bad///Ups and Downs

 These last couple of months have been kind of tough.
 Just lots of STUFF going on. Stuff at work.......
      The biggest thing is with our friend and our Pastor, Ray. 3 weeks ago he had a brain aneurysm and it busted. He's been at Emory in Atlanta this whole time. He's been in a coma pretty much this whole time. I refuse to give up on him! I refuse to be negative about this. I refuse to give up on GOD! I hear negativity all around me concerning Ray,,,,,,but I will not give up hope.
      There has been lots of drama and 'games' at work,,,,,,,2 things I really cant stand! FORTUNATELY, one employee just got mad and left. I hate that it ended that way, but on the other hand, I believe it was better this way because I felt things were only going to escalate and get worse and worse,,,,,In the last few months I've lost 2 employees. Both of them got UNhappy with the Company about certain policies. Again, I really hate that, but it wasnt Steph's policies. But since I am the Manager, I am a representative of the Company. I lost 2 employees, I feel like I lost 2 friends. But it just goes to show you, the bottom line is I'm the boss and they're the employees. Someone said to me one time,,,,,I think it was one of my bosses,,,,,We can work together, we can be friends, but when it's time for someone to be the BOSS, that person is me.Employees get mad at bosses. Employees talk about their bosses. I dont like it, but it's just the way it is. 
All this STUFF,,,,But I just refuse to get me down!
There have been GOOD things,
I believe that while Ray has been in the Hospital, people who know him and love him have bonded closer together! They have stayed in touch. They have prayed with each other.
At work, the morale has been UP. Moods have been better, HAPPIER! Just in the last couple of days we have had to re-arrange the DR desk to make room for a new computer. I know it sounds crazy because its such a little, petty thing but today when I went to work, I felt like it was a new office. New Beginnings! 
A couple of Mission Trips are coming up for my family. We're all going to Puerto Rico the first part of July. Then my husband and daughter will be going to Kentucky the last part of July.
Tho there have been trials,,,,,
There are always good things!
 
 

No comments: