Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Perfect Day

Such an AWESOME DAY!!
It was a Beautiful Spring Day.
Sunny, Breezy, Not Hot

We bought a NEW Car today!! Its used, but it is VERY NEW for US!! 
It's a 2014 Chevy Impala. I love it! 
It's as answer to prayer. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.
We havent had a car payment in FOREVER!
 But it was so necessary!

I saw a Bald Eagle today!! It was flying over HWY 300.
I guess this was my 8th sighting. Always Exciting.

Tonight was our last night of Revival.
It's been a Great week! Our Speaker was Rev Glenn Sheppard.
He is definitely a man sent by God,
He's a powerful speaker,,,,,very passionate.
I'm hoping and praying that maybe he can help Chris. 
Maybe he can get him some speaking dates.

Now we're watching the movie, UNBROKEN
Very Powerful! Heart wrenching but inspiring.

No comments: