Friday, July 24, 2015

SUMMER 2015

It's hard to believe it's almost August!
It's hard to believe Robbin will be in High School this year!! (OMG!)
It's hard to believe my family's best friend is gone,,,,He cared about each one of us so much!
Now that he is gone, I feel like a new chapter begins.
Yes, it's been that big of a deal!

It's been a BUSY Summer.
At times it has been ROUGH!
It has had it's highs and lows.

My family went to Puerto Rico this summer on a mission Trip.
It was amazing and hard all at the same time.
It was challenging and uplifting all at the same time.

I've had issues at work this summer.
Issues with employees.
I really do like my job. I really do like the company I work for.
Next month is my 20 year Anniversary!
But the part I hate about my job is dealing with PEOPLE who are 'impossible'
Conflict, Confrontations, Coaching, Disrespect, Arguments,,,,,,
I am so confused and I feel misunderstood and I even feel betrayed,,,,,,
Being a Manager is so hard at times!
For about 2 years I was completely happy and content with the Team I had at work.
There was me, the DR., my Assistant Manager and 3 other employees.
Those 3 other employees left,,,,they quit.
1 left for another job. Another left for a different job but she inded up leaving MAD at the CO and at me! Someone who I thought was not just an employee but I thought she was my friend.
The other just left MAD!
I've pretty much decided that employees are employees......they are not friends!
I've also decided that employees will NOT be Facebook Friends! I will not allow it!

I've also experienced SPIRITUAL highs and lows this summer.
I've even questioned my faith this summer.
I've prayed for answers, But I never feel like I get any answers.

I was off today,,,,My family was not home today, so I was alone all day.
(That is a very rare event, btw!)
and I'll admit. It was kind of strange.
Now I am sitting here in tears,,,,,,I went back and read what I've written and it's PITIFUL!
Kind of depressing!
But anyway,,,,I've always loved having a day off,,,,,but today was kind of strange!
You know when prisoners get to the point where they are "institutionlized"?
I'm afraid I am going to be like that.
I am afraid that I wont be able to be happy unless I am working.

WOW, I decided I wanted to sit down and write a few things.
I started writing and it just flowed,,,,,,,,
I'm going for now,,,,
Today on FB I posted this Bible verse.
I think I need to read it every morning.




No comments: