Friday, November 13, 2015

Obituary for Robbin H. Musselwhite
Robbin H. Musselwhite, 58 of Brementon, WA, passed away Saturday, November 7, 2015 at her residence. She was born in Woodbury and was the daughter of Norma Perkins of Cordele. She lived most of her life in the Cordele area and had worked for many years with National Vision Center in Cordele, Valdosta and most recently in Tacoma, WA. Robbin is survived by her son and his wife, Matthew and Amy Musselwhite of Brementon, WA; her mother, Norma Perkins of Cordele and granddaughters, Kameron Parrott and Haleigh Musselwhite. She was preceded in death by her son, Jonathon Musselwhite and step-father, John Perkins. A private memorial service will be held at a later date. 


My best friend passed away last Saturday. 
I was in Illinois for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary when I got the news. 
I saw her Mom today and when she hugged me, I broke down. 
All of the sudden it became so REAL!!
Ive been thinking of so many memories today.
Ive been looking at my BLOG. Ive gone back to 2007.
I found this picture of us,,,,,taken in 2008. 
She is on my mind, and probably for the next several days, I will post memories of her.


 

1 comment:

TimberLove said...

Soft woooos,

NukNuk & Family