Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bald Eagles

FRIDAY
OCT. 10, 2014

My husband and I went fishing that afternoon. We have friends who live on the Flint River and they always tell us we can come fish off their dock anytime we want to.
Well, It wasnt a very good day for fishing. We didnt catch much. We didnt even have any good 'bites'.
But what DID happen is AMAZING!
I got to see "3" bald eagles all in one day! I was SO Excited!!
I saw one that was 'immature'----He didnt have his white head or white tail yet. He was solid brown.
But I also saw a PAIR of Adult Bald eagles! 
It was so Awesome! SO Beautiful!
Our friend that lives out there says its time for their breeding season. 
So Guess I need to go fishing out there every time I have a day off!!  
I REALLY wish I had one of those fancy cameras that lets you ZOOM IN really close!! 
Since I have lived in GA, I have had '4' eagle sightings,,,,,but this day made it my 5th, 6th, and 7th sightings!!!

No comments: