Friday, February 27, 2015

,,,,,,and ESPECIALLY today!!

Where do I begin? 
We were super busy at work!!!  (huge sales day!)
In the middle of the day, I received flowers!! From Chris! :)
I got to talk to Chris today! He called me!!
I had a very special visitor today! Someone from my past,,,,
The last time I saw him, he was probably a teenager. 
Now he is grown and he has a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful kids! 
,,,and he still calls me Aunt Steph!  :)
We had dinner together and it was SO NICE!! 
I am on cloud nine right now!! Feeling so blessed!!

My sister has been in the Hospital. I was really concerned about her!
She was able to go home today!! 

I also heard some bad news today,,,,,,
a long time friend, her stepfather passed away.
another dear friend, her little dog passed away.
so I know people are hurting today.

No comments: